Be careful not to make these blunders….
- Playing small – if you want better results you have to be willing to step outside of your comfort zone and play a bigger game.
- Maintaining the status quo – If you keep doing the same things over and over – you’ll keep getting the same results. Where have I heard that before…Lol!
- Worrying about what others will think – Quit putting so much power into the hands of people who really don’t care that much about you.
- Looking outside for the answers – There is no our there – there is only in here. It’s not the economy, the banks, or anything else. It’s all on you! Don’t be a victim!
- Not asking for help – Being critical is a good thing, being cynical is not. Being smart with your money is a good thing, being afraid to invest in yourself is not. Don’t be afraid to seek some quality help. Successful people don’t try to go it alone.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you…..join us next Tuesday, January 14th for a great webinar on “How to Create Critical Shifts and Kick Start Your New Year”. Click here to register.
Clint Best is a business coach and the founder of Kaizen Business Development in Kelowna, BC. Clint has been guiding forward thinking business owners through change and growth since 2002.