There’s a lot of talk about having your “Best Year Ever” – I’m afraid it’s becoming a bit of a platitude. There are no secrets, there are no shortcuts, we still reap what we sow, and it’s completely up to you. As someone once said “If you think you can, or you think you can’t, your right!” So here are some simple steps to kick-start your New Year in business.
- Do a reality check – Be really honest with yourself about your current situation in your business and in every area of your life.
- Decide what you really want to have – Especially on the inside. How do you want to feel in 2014? Not what you think you can have – but what you really want?
- Get crystal clear on why you want it – When your why is big enough the obstacles will seem smaller and the how will appear. Why is it absolutely a must that this happens now!
- Create a roadmap to get you there – Who will you have to be and what will you have to do to have what you really want? When will these things need to happen to keep you on track?
- Anticipate what might get in your way – so you can be proactive in removing the roadblocks.
- Play hard and stay in the game – and don’t be afraid to ask for help!
I’ll be doing a webinar on January 14th to help you with this – you should be there – I promise you’ll leave refocused and re-energized. Click here to register.