I’m a big fan of Dan Kennedy and the work he has done in the marketing space. Dan is one of the most sought after authorities in the marketing world. When I saw this list of his success beliefs – I couldn’t resist sharing it with you. Enjoy his words…
“I was taught that the level or strength of your belief shows in your results. In other words, your outcomes reflect beliefs. In considering the rich, successful, powerful and persuasive individuals I know, I would summarize their most significant beliefs as follows:
- A belief in unlimited abundance, not lack.
- A belief that the Universe, Universal intelligence, God or whatever you call “It” responds to committed thought (prayer) and determined action.
- A belief in unlimited and unrestricted capability, i.e. either that you can do a thing as well or better than anybody else or that you can learn to do a thing as well or better than anyone else. Meaning, if someone else can do a thing, so can you.
- A belief system of self-worth, self-respect and self-confidence based on realistic assessment of one’s strengths and weaknesses, attributes and flaws potential and limitations. A profound disinterest in perfection in all things. And a disconnect between deserving and being perfect.
- An unwavering, even somewhat stubborn and obsessive belief in attainment of their goals.
If you want to be rich, powerful and successful, you’ll have to first learn how to check your fears at the door. If you don’t, it will catch up to you, even if you are the next winner of Springboard Competition.”