Here are 7 simple steps to achieving your goals in the coming year:
- Write it down – in a way that makes it specific, clear and understandable.
- Make it visual – draw or cut out a picture and put it in your goal book or dream chart.
- Map out a plan – brainstorm on the steps it will take you to get there. This probably the most work of all the steps, so play hard.
- Assign timelines – put some dates to the steps in your plan.
- Delegate or outsource – Do the things you are good at and find someone who is good at doing the things you are not.
- Make daily lists – take daily smaller actions towards the achievement of your goal.
- Celebrate – your wins – what gets rewarded gets done again.
Follow these steps and they will lead you to all the learning and success you can handle! What do you want next year? Get started – play hard! Join me and my friends on January 14th as we discuss in more detail how to kick-start your new year. Click here to register for our webinar you don’t want to miss!